Allocation of Invoices and Payments
- Most eCommerce transactions, such as card payments on the checkout, are automatically reconciled with a payment and an invoice.
- For account customers, you can issue invoices and receive payments and reconcile them here.
- Payments can be partial, full, or over payment.
- KhooSeller has the ability to link to an accountancy package like Xero to post these reconciliations to Xero, as well. This means all your bookkeeping can be kept up to date.
1. Find the customer in question in Sales > Customers
2. Here you can view or email their statement, as well as add, delete or allocate payments.
- For partial payments, reduce the "to pay off" column to match the payment amount.
- You can always un-allocate a payment from an invoice to assign it to another invoice. You cannot delete a payment while it is allocated to an invoice.
- Setup an email template to email the customer a statement using the email template function.